Monday, March 06, 2006

28. 2. carneval parties everywhere

I came back to Slovenia after almost two weeks and was expecting the beginning of spring - but that was really big mistake... There was even colder than in Czech that time :-( So I tried to ride a bike at -8°C and survived it :-)

Just next day after coming I spent all the whole day at school listening to management lectures in slovene! I think I mainly understand spoken language but that is really differnt than folling some lecture. We went with Petra from the faculty really tired...

But this day was the carneval day here in Slovenia, so everywhere were parties and lot of people in crazy costumes. I went to Dominika place just for a while and saw nice devils, clowns,... Because I was quite tired after the way to Ljubljana and after that first day at school so I had no power to dress myself as well... So next time :-)

No comments: