Wednesday, March 01, 2006

17. 2. liberec and "the sport ball' in my village



We went to Liberec (a city in the north part of czech) with my dear sister to see there the University and to find out more about the study programs there. The faculty of Textile had "the open door day". Later we went to the center and had great lunch in one of the local pub.



When we come back to Krasna Hora (the name of the village where is my home) we were quite tired but later we decided to go to our culture house for "the sport ball" :-)) The name of that ball doesn't mean that you have to be an athlete to enter, you even don't need to have costume of football player, you just need to have a the ticket :-)

My home village is not really big (800 people), so at this ball I met quite all of my friends, former schoolmates, rest of my family :-),... I was afraid of people asking me all the time how is it in Slovenia but it wasn't so bad and later I was really happy that we had decided to come there :-)


No comments: