Saturday, March 18, 2006

18. 3. drama, skiing


On Monday, Jela called me if I dont want to join her and go to the teather in the evening. Because I werent there before I was looking forward to see the play in the Slovene National Theatre (Drama Ljubljana). Ok, I didnt expect any huge stage but the building inside, the auditorium and the stage are really small, we are in Ljubljana :-) In one line there are just 12 seats! The play was called Smoletov vrt, was little bit about slovene nation and I really liked it. It was funny to hear that in Mestna hranilnica you really dont get meat (meso) neither food (hrana) and other jokes connected with slovene language or nation. I was nice surprised after the end and have to say that was my pleasure to see it.


Although the weather wasnt suppose to be nice we decided to go skiing to Krvavec once more. This time Leticia and Gerrit went as well, skiing second time in their live :-) We came to parking place, all around us just fog and I was thinking that this time we really wont have problem to park a car and enter the "gondola" lift. When we were going up, still in fog, our slovene fellow-traveler told us that there is going to be sunny up the hill. It was great new and we could feel that the fog is getting lighter and lighter. We left gondola still in fog, Leticia and Gerrit rented their staff and we took another lift up the hill and... the sun appeared!! We were like in heaven :-) Everywhere under us just fog and cloudes. I saw such a pictures from Krvavec before but to see it by myself was really great.

We skied the whole day on the sun, took some sunburn and had nice day. It was so nice to be on the sun again...:-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry for the late comment on this post.
another marvellous day, Krvavec looked like heaven, in fact.
I never got so red burned skin in my face ever before!!....I thought that could only happen on the beach ;D hehe and for that, as for a good portuguese, I always remeber to put some cream on... but what a strange idea to put it before going to ski hihi