Sunday, February 05, 2006

5. 2. parties and projects

Last days are all the time quite the same - parties during nights, sitting at computer during days... From courses that we took with girls at the faculty of architecture was just one exam. Maybe two weeks ago but I guess that results we can expect in next month :-) Nobody is in hurry. There is just one course left, interier design, but the final exam is really terrible - to design shop for soft drinks and fast food in the ugly underpass from National Gallery to Tivoli park. And than the whole year project... better not to think about it.

I think I really got used to be with people quite all the time. When I should stay in the evening alone in my room I just think that something is wrong... And when I don't go out three or four days I feel really strange :-) There was good-bye party in house of Polish girls and in house of Portuguese guys this week. Just I wouldn't like to clean this pleaces next days...;-)

And I bought train ticket to Prague - for 14. February. I will take there one exam and in ten days will go back to Ljubljana. Hope there will come better weather to Czech before I will arrive because -20C is really cold. So looking forward to meet you at my home or in Prague :-)

No comments: