Monday, December 04, 2006

15. - 25. 11. madrid

I ve just skipped two months in writing this page when I was slowly getting used to czech rules and my university study... Since I have come back I am "active" member :-)) of our International Student Club at my university, which gives me opportunity to be among lot of interesting people... not only foreign students who are coming to spend their exchange program here but I was lucky to meet lot of nice czech friends as well.


At the beginning of October I ve applied for Athens course. It is kind of exchange program, maybe more like workshop... You go abroad for one week, you attend course which you choose and except that you can spend some time out of Prague. My first choice for Athens course was Milano because of interesting topic of their session. Unfortunately more people thought that this course sounds really great and I was chosen to go to Madrid. This capital of Spain was my second option and the course was called River Restoration Systems...



I enjoyed that ten days a lot. I didnt have to think about any duties for university, for ISC, it was nice break :-))

1 comment:

Sjoerd said...

Great site, I will put it in my bookmarks and I will read it more often. Great to hear from u. Take care.